Microsoft Store

I've tried them all, though I haven't tried Opera and Safari in quite some time. My browser of choice is Firefox: I like it better than Internet Explorer for a lot of reasons. Most notably because it's faster and more secure. But the real reason is the vast number of awesome extensions.

Google claims to have started their quest for building a better browser from scratch. As in, re-thinking how browsers work today and how people interact with what's out there on the "Internets."

This is a welcome story. I'll use the new browser (Google calls it Chrome, which is weird because part of Firefox is called Chrome, too) and see if it's all they claim.

Here's the story of Chrome, in comic book fashion.

Official Google Blog: A fresh take on the browser

0 comments

Post a Comment

Please leave comments!